Questions for IPT Exam.
2. Using boxes and arrows draw a simple information system that includes the four main components and a boundary.
3. Explain ethics and ethical action.
4. A student uses ChatGPT for an English assignment. The teacher gives him a” A”. A second teacher reads his response and demands that the student be suspended.
What are the issues that need to be considered in this scenario.
5. Explain the difference between data and information.
6. Draw a simple data flow diagram.
7. What is the World Wide Web. Include the following concepts: - web pages, web browser, http, URL, download, upload, hyperlink, data packet.
8. Draw the Netflix system using a data flow diagram.
9. What are the two classifications of digital images?
10. Explain the differences between bit-mapped and vector graphic imaging software.
In your answer, make reference to:
• control of access to the internet
• messaging systems such as those used in social media platforms. 5
12. A builder is designing a house that includes digital devices which are connected wirelessly to a home network.
This system requires internet access and an online account with the device manufacturing company.
This system requires internet access and an online account with the device manufacturing company. The digital devices include:
• doorbell with camera, microphone and speaker
• indoor motion sensors
• indoor cameras