Motion in a Straight Line
- Inquiry question: How is the motion of an object moving in a straight line described and predicted?
- use mathematical modelling and graphs, selected from a range of technologies, to analyse and derive relationships between time, distance, displacement, speed, velocity and acceleration in rectilinear motion, including:
- Motion on a Plane
- Inquiry question: How is the motion of an object that changes its direction of movement on a plane described?
- analyse vectors in one and two dimensions to:
- vector addition
- resolution of components of vectors
- describe and analyse algebraically, graphically and with vector diagrams, the ways in which the motion of objects changes, including: